Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

Here are some pictures from New Years Eve...




Now, don't get the wrong idea here... we were being silly... this is sparkling cider... which was oh so yummy! I want more! As I uploaded this picture I was thinking, I really shouldn't post this, people may get the wrong idea... BUT it is a great profile picture of my boys.


(27 weeks pregnant)

I am getting bigger and bigger every day...I'm sure that's expected haha...can't wait to see how much bigger I get!!

I know that it's a new year, and I guess I should have something insightful to say, or at least share a resolution, but all I can think about is THIS IS THE YEAR MY FIRST BORN WILL BE BORN! I should say my first two born will be born :)

We are so excited for what's in store for us!

I can't believe it's taken this long, but people (strangers) are finally asking, oh when are you due, etc. When they find out we are having twins so many of them say, I'm glad it's not me or ha, good luck, you're gonna need it or two-goodness-one was hard enough, and so on. When Jon and I leave that conversations we just start laughing.

We are SO EXCITED that we are having twins! We can't even imagine not. What we can't believe is that D-day is almost here. 2 to 3 more months and our little bundle of boys will be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment