Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cake celebration

I have some crumby pictures of their (day of) celebration.

I made the boys personal birthday cakes.

Hubs likes to call me granolaE or crunchy...which I laugh at, because that is TOTALLY not me!

Anyway, I did not want their cake to be full of sugar or butter or anything not....perfectly...ugh let's say....healthish... for them. So I made an applesauce cake with a no sugar frosting.

The frosting was so runny due to the no sugar, but it wasn't too bad.


Micaiah dove right in. He put his hand in his and then crawled right over to Gunnars. Gunnar was NOT thrilled with the frosting. He grabbed at it and put it in his mouth, but once it touched anywhere other than his hands or mouth he would scream. He accidentally put brushed his leg past it and he SCREAMED. It was cute.


Micaiah
Gunnar
Micaiah
Gunnar



After cake time we decided to plop them into the tub diaper and all.

The bath water quickly turned the color of their neon diapers due to the neon cake frosting.




Micaiah


Gunnar


Gunnar


Gunnar

I was at a bad angle to get pictures of Micaiah in the bath. The hubs was on the other side with the video camera and I just couldn't get around him... well I could, but I would have had to walk too far away from the tub which scared me.

No comments:

Post a Comment