Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th!


Hubs was SO excited about the 4th this year!  His family has a huge celebration at the family lake cabin.  This is the first time he has been there for this holiday in years.  I had the pleasure of attending 11 years ago when Hubs and I were just dating.  I would love to but there is no way I can do the description of the day justice.  My sister in law has blogged about this for several years so I'm not even going to try.  I also didn't really take any pictures of the crowd...which was HUGE... some where around 118.  

Hubs, L, M & G

G

M

G

L


M pointing at the pie that he wanted after lunch.  There was a huge pie table with lots and lots of yummy pies.  I made a blueberry rhubarb pie.  Hubs took a slice and said it was a bit too tart for him.  I had a bite and I think I agree... and I like tart, but someone told me it was really good.... and it was all eaten, so hopefully it wasn't too bad.  

L


G jumping off the dock to Uncle L.  The boys have gotten so brave (who am I kidding, they don't have a fearful bone in their bodies).  

G


This kid doesn't have a fearful bone in his body either... yikes, this mama is going to have her hands full with these 3 go, go, goers.  LOVE THEM!!!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment