Monday, September 20, 2010

6 Months

Holy COW! The boys are 6 months. I CANNOT belive how fast this first half of the year has gone!

I totally DO NOT have time to post I am trying to prepare for Back to School Night, but I just HAVE to.

We had a great Well Check visit. The boys got a bunch of shot, OUCH! They are such strong cookies. Mic didn't cry until the 3rd (his last) and Gunnar didn't cry until the second. The doctor kept saying what great, happy babies they are. I was like YEA I KNOW ;0. HAHA

Gunnar weighed in at 18lbs 14oz (75%), 27 3/4 tall (85%) and Micaiah weighed in at 18lbs 2oz (70%), 27 1/4 tall (75%).

The doc said that they are growing perfectly. Again I was like, YEA I KNOW haha.

Here's a quick picture of the cuteness. It's not the best picture, but it's the only one I have on this memory stick. The bulk of this stick is of my students...like I said, I'm suppose to be preparing for Back to School Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment