Wednesday, September 5, 2012

L is 4 Months

My little man is 4 months old.  I can't believe how fast the last 4 months have gone.  With delivering, recovering from a c-section, packing our life, moving, living in my in-laws, and now packing and getting ready to move to our rental house this weekend I feel like this time has just flown.  



I had so much fun taking his pictures the other day.  He is trying really hard to roll over.  









He is still enjoying munching on his hands.  I am really hoping he isn't actually teething, but if he teeths anything like M & G did it won't be a problem at all.




I loved this face.







It amazes me at how much he does.  I think because he was so miserable for over 3 months and all he did was cry that now that he does things it seems like such a big deal.














He grabs toys and actually holds onto them.  He can bring them to his mouth and 'eat' them all by himself.  









No comments:

Post a Comment