Thursday, March 7, 2013

Big Boys

My bigs are turning 3.  THREE!!!!  I cannot believe it.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to the hospital to have them.  

They are TOO cute!  

They have no pictures of me.  Just about all of our pictures are of just them or of them with Hubs, but very few with me.  After naps today we spent some time with the camera.  They weren't super smiley.  They were more interested in 'reading' their monster truck cards (back cardboard piece of the packaging) then looking at the camera, but I love the pictures (messy background and all). 













Hubs came home from youth group tonight and said, "So did you have fun or did it drive you crazy?"  So often when I try to take a picture of the boys I stomp off in a huff because they never cooperate.  Today it didn't bother me.  It was just silly time with Mommy... and I LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment