Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Preparations!

I think baby girl Easter clothes are SO GORGEOUS. I mean they have bonnets, great shoes, lace, frills, dresses, oh my I could go on and on. They don't have awesome stuff like that for boys. I mean they have the little sweater vests and collared shirts, but that stuff is just so so. That and it's SO expensive. I know, I know the girl stuff is too...even more so I'm sure, because I would buy it ALL!

I decided to make my own Easter get ups for the boys. I made applique onesies and these great little bow ties.

One of my friends has this great little blog. One day when I was blog stalking her I came across another blog. It was at this blog where I found the bow tie tutorial.



Through the 2nd blog that I stalked I found these adorable lamb pillows that I decided I would try to make for the boys Easter baskets.

I decided to brand their rears with the boys initials so we could easily tell whose is whose. Not that we ever normally care, but I thought it would be nice for them to have something that is personally theirs.




No comments:

Post a Comment