Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

Happy Easter!! He is risen!

This morning the boys gave their Mama and Dada a GREAT Easter present. They slept until 9am! Isn't that CRAZY!?!

As great as it was sleeping in later than I can remember doing in a LONG time it really put our crazy day into a CRAZIER day! After doing our Easter morning activities, feeding and changing the boys, I only had 15 minutes to get ready for church. Of course I didn't set an alarm, come on now, I have two of them... guess not this morning.

When the boys woke up Daddy and I went into their room and changed their diapers. I told them that the Easter bunny came to visit. They were just SO excited.



Micaiah's basket.

Gunnar's basket.
Micaiah and Gunnar running to see what the Easter Bunny left.
I have never seen them walk so fast.
It looked like they were racing to the living room.
Gunnar arrived and found all this great stuff.

Micaiah was not too far behind.

Gunnar found Easter eggs hiding.
He didn't want to share them.
But that was ok, because Micaiah found some too.

Gunnar
Gunnar
Micaiah even found a HUGE one that Grandma and Grandpa Ronnevik sent them.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Micaiah was really excited about the bubbles.
And Mommys basket.
He tried to steal it.
He decided the bubbles were good enough.
We didn't even have to blow them, he just loved the foam that built up after shaking them.
You can't see the bubble bottle but it's there...being shaken.
See.
Gunnar found more eggs.
And eat them.
He was so excited.
More eggs.
He found out that they opened.
Micaiah
Gunnar and Micaiah going back to their baskets to see if there is anything else in there.

The boys were so cute all day with their Easter eggs.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't seem to care about the sheep that I made them. I know, what do I expect, they are only 1.
Haha.

Come back soon, I will post pictures of them all dressed up in their Easter clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos! Love the one of the running out to their baskets!

    ReplyDelete