Friday, August 2, 2013

L is 15 Months

I can't believe how big my boys are getting.  It's crazy how quickly they grow.  

This kid is trying his hardest to keep up with his Bigs and let me tell you, he's doing a pretty darn good job.  


This is him most of the time.  Happy and thrilled with life.  Except when he's trying to poop.  Yup I said poop.  He has the hardest most painful experience with that.  Any time he starts to cry M or G say it's ok L you can hold on to me.  (L holds on to someones shoulders while going to the bathroom to help himself bear down).  When other babies start to cry M & G think they have to poop too.  It's kinda funny.


This is L when he doesn't get his way.  Normally when he does this I just look at him and say what are you doing, stop.  He pretty quickly stops.  Sometimes he 'falls' to the ground and then stops.  M & G never threw tantrums like that.  At least not at this age.  This tantrum was caused because he wanted my camera and I told him no.  He ran away from me and flung his arms on the couch, turned back around looked at me and I just had to laugh.  He moved on quickly.


He loves to say oooh.






He loves pillows.  He takes the couch pillows and walks them around the living room.  He throws them down and lays on them, picks them back up, moves them and does it all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment