Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pool Splashing

The boys and I have been having so much fun this summer whether it's days at the lake, snuggling on the couch, or playing in the backyard.   Today it was playing in the backyard.













After a little while we decided to let L join in on the fun.  He was suppose to be taking a nap, but decided it wasn't necessary.  What else is new.  Normally it takes a day or two to get him back on track.











These boys are so gorgeous.  I am so privileged to be able to stay home and spend my days with them.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. This kid is very cute. I wonder if anyone hadn't squeezed his cheeks yet. LOL. And Jon, nice to know about your hobbies. I also work for a commercial construction company and enjoy going on a picnic with my family.

    Best Regards,
    Sanola Jerry

    ReplyDelete