Sunday, October 25, 2009

New To This World

Seeing as a lot of my friends and family have blogs, I thought I should venture that way. Knowing me, I will not keep it up to date.


Seeing as there is a lot going in our lives I thought it would be fun to share with everyone.

The biggest news is that Jon and I are expecting our first family addition. We are going to get two new members to our family sometime in March. Yup, that's right...if you need confirmation...we are (I am) pregnant with twins. We never thought that we would wait so long before starting a family, I guess since we did it was about time for an instant family. We are so excited about the upcoming adventures we will be experiencing and can't wait to share them with you.





Baby A is on the left. Baby B on the right. Baby B is always a jumping bean during ultrasounds...so his or her pictures haven't come out too great yet. Can't wait to get a clear one of Baby B.



The next big news (big for us anyway) is that we have been renovating our kitchen. We started Labor Day weekend and have been working EVERY day since. When we moved into our house 2 1/2 years ago we did some 'inexpensive' updates...we decided it was time to get rid of out advacodo green kitchen appliance.


I find it very funny that this is the only picture I have of our kitchen. This was during our inspection before we bought the house...but it will do



No comments:

Post a Comment