Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catch Up

Since I have this blog for family that lives far away or even family that lives close and it's just hard to get together I decided I was going to play catch up. I'm hoping that if I catch up with some pictures then I will blog more regularly. I doubt it, but I'm going to try.

I am obsessed with doing photo shoots of my boys. The hubs got me an amazing camera for Christmas and my birthday and I figure the only way to thank him is by using it...ALL THE TIME. Every couple of months I make Jon help me prepare shoots. Here is a catch up of those shoots.

This is the boys 2 week photo shoot.







Here are pictures from their 5 week photo shoot.




Here is the 7 week photo shoot.

















So this is where I took a break from photo shoots. I was still taking pictures like crazy, mostly of play time. I kept telling Jon that we needed to get the boys out for a photo shoot. We finally did....at week 19 (almost 4 months).
























No comments:

Post a Comment