Friday, May 6, 2011

Yummy

I love to bake. I don't do it nearly as often as I would like to or nearly as good was I would like it to be....BUT, I love it!

When I get really into it my hubs yells at me because he is the one that eats it all :/ therefore, he is the one that .... well I think you get it ... hehe... :)

Here are some treats that I have made. There are some more but (we got a new computer and all the other ones are on the old computer...and I don't feel like turning that slow dinosaur on).

Mardi Gras Cookies (Chips, Salsa, and Guac)
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies with Strawberry and Kiwi Salsa and Frosting with pineapple. I found this amazing recipe from this great blog. The Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle



Sugar Cookies
I made these for a girl friends sons Communion. He asked his mom for cross sugar cookies. This is what he got.





My babes 1st birthday smash cakes.
Applesauce cake with no sugar frosting.




Baby Shower Cake
Obviously it was an under water theme. :)
White cake with strawberry filling.


Hubs birthday cake.
Chocolate and more Chocolate
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting garnished with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.


My mom's birthday cake.
White chocolate cake with banana and pudding filling.



Next time I have a few spare minutes I will turn on the dinosaur and get some more yummy pictures. ....

Speaking of dinosaurs, I made the cutest dino baby cookies the other day. Wish I took some pictures of those. I now have my camera out all the time even for my random cookies. Hey, you never know when you want to show yummy pictures. MMmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment