Monday, December 17, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Photo Challenge - Day 4


Day 4


A few years ago I got a Mr. and Mrs. Snowman.  Honestly I can't remember if it was a gift or if I bought it for myself after Christmas one year.  The two snowmen are attached and sing a little song while doing a little dance.

Last year M & G decided that the snowmen were theirs.  I don't blame them.  They are a blast.  I remember last year the boys pushing the button to play the snowmen and they would just watch them.

This year they are still enjoying the snowmen.  Only now they sing and dance along.  Normally they don't do any dancing, but their cars do.  They take a 'special' car and make it dance while singing along with the snowmen.  Sometimes they will dance.  Other times they run around in circles while singing along.  They really are quite funny!

L loves any and ALL things that big brothers like.  Of course big brothers don't let him touch their toys.  I was touched that the Bigs actually allowed Little to watch the snowmen with them.


I can't believe Christmas is so close.  I still have SO much to get done.  Don't think I'm going to be making my deadline ...

No comments:

Post a Comment