Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day...A Week Late

We had a nice laid back Mother's Day.  Hubs got up early to go to church and handle his 'duties' there.   We were going to meet him there like we do every Sunday but M & G were 'sick'.  They were having some breathing issues which normally come along with a low grade fever.  There was no way I could keep all 3 boys quiet enough and calm enough during the service (Hubs had to be up front and contribute and they couldn't go to the nursery because of the fevers) so we stayed home.  We did some snuggle time on the couch and ate breakfast together.  

Right before Hubs left to go to church he brought the boys into the garage to get my presents.  The boys made me a beautiful flower pot (ok I made it with them) while they made one for their Grandmothers.  I should take a picture and show you.  They used their foot prints to make butterflies.  Hubs picked up some petunias and tulips so I could choose what I wanted to put in my pot and the front window box.

After church Hubs let me nap while the boys and he napped.  HAHA  He got up when L got up instead of me.  It was SO nice!!  I was OUT COLD!!

When everyone woke up we ventured to the park.


There's a great park somewhat close to our house.  We packed the Bigs in the wagon for Hubs to pull and the Little Man in his new bike from his Grandpa for his 1st b-day for me to push.


I can't believe how grown up these two are.  G on top and M on bottom.



Little Man loves his bike.  He was eating and driving.




I can't believe I was blessed with the 4 most gorgeous boys in the world!!!


G yelling (ok eating) the microphone at the park.


M getting ready to cross the inclined bridge.


G ready for his turn.



M asking for a little assistance from his Dad and little bro who was still nursing the same cracker from our walk to the park.

 M

M

G

G

G

G

M

M

G

M

M

We were surprised with M the first time we went to the park this spring.  Not sure if you remember me talking about how M wouldn't do any of the slides at the indoor play places.  He did the slide at the park right away.  That day he only did one of the slides.  It was a tall slide but open and it was slow.  The next time we went to the park he did ALL the slides except the enclosed slides.  Now he does ALL the slides... even the tunnel ones.  So proud of this boy.  I wonder what would happen if we went to an indoor play place...


This is the first time we've done swings I think in 2 years.  I don't remember doing them at all last year. It's a new favorite.  G LOVES it.  He would have been happy on them ALL DAY LONG.


G

M climbing the tunnel




I LOVE L's face in this picture.  It's so great when you capture goofy faces with the camera.




I love my boys so much.   They made Mother's Day so special for me, even if it was going to the park and watching them play.  Daddy made sure they gave me lots of extra kisses and hugs through out the day so how could I ask for any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment