Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Year Photo Shoot

Now that the boys are 14 months old I finally got around to posting their 1 year old photo shoot pictures.

Life here has been SO busy! I think that's an understatement. The boys are growing and getting around like crazy.

Since their first birthday they have learned to walk (maybe I should say RUN) on their own. Most of the time they go in completely different directions. Whew are they tiring :)

I am so looking forward to June 24th. I am counting down the days until this school year is over. I can't even begin to share what this year has been like for me. I don't think I have even processed it yet :/

Anyway... Here are their 1 Year Old pictures...... ENJOY


M & G
G
G
M
M
M
M&G
M&G
G in front, M in back
G&M
G&M I think M's face is just so sweet in this picture.
G&M
G&M
G&M The boys were obsessed with the rocks on the ground. I mean OBSESSED! Every chance they could they would shove FIST FULLS of rocks into their mouths. Yuck!
G&M
G&M
G&M
G toward front & M toward back
G
G you just gotta love this face!
M
G crawling & M walking
G&M
G&M
M so proud of himself
M with the stick & G
M&G sticking ANOTHER rock in his mouth
M&G
M&G with more rocks
M&G look mommy food haha
M&G so serious
M&G even more serious
M&G
M&G
M&G

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I especially like the one of them running down the street.

    ReplyDelete