Friday, May 11, 2012

Big Boys Nap so Mama Snaps

M & G have been so hard to photograph lately.  They are getting so big and becoming TWO year olds... aka not listening. at. all/  :(  I know they are two and they will learn, but ohhh.  haha

Since I love to take pictures I have been snapping away with L as my subject.  I already warned Hubs that since he will be home tomorrow he needs to help me get pictures of all three of the boys.  Neither one of us are very excited about that.  Hopefully they will surprise us and I will get some good shots.  


L - 9 Days Old



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I think L looks more like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful and to catch him smiling when he is only 2 weeks old is amazing! I can't wait to meet this little man!
    Grandma R.

    ReplyDelete