Tuesday, May 22, 2012

L is 3 Weeks

I know people say all the time, "Don't wake a sleeping baby!".  I DO!  I always woke M & G for feedings and I do the same with L.  Before I woke him up for this feeding I had to take a picture of his sweet little face snuggling his giraffe.  


Yes I am one of those annoying people that post a ridiculous abundance of photos of her kids.  I did it and still do it with M & G.  Sadly I can't get nearly as many good ones anymore as I would like to of M & G because they are always on the go.  Thankfully I have a new munchkin to torture :)  



Today I had the chance to spend some alone time with L.  The boys went down for a nap and L woke up for his feeding.  I fed him and then laid him down on the floor to have some one on one playtime.  It was so nice to not have to worry about 'absent minded' toddlers possibly stepping on the nuggets head.






I love this picture.  He doesn't do it nearly as much as even just last week, but he (like most newborns... I think) completely crosses his eyes.  I think it's the cutest face when he does that. 







I can't believe how blue his eyes are already.  I don't remember M & G's eyes turning blue quite this quickly... but I have a horrible memory so they may have.


1 comment:

  1. He is such a gorgeous baby! Can't wait to hold him. Love, Grandma R.

    ReplyDelete