Monday, May 7, 2012

L Newborn Sneak Peek

I have been so excited to take newborn photographs of Little Man.  For almost 9 months I was searching ideas and safety online, jotting down my own ideas, and getting excited about having my own little doll to photograph.  

Since he is mine and I have 2 others I decided that I am going to take newborn photos over a period of time.  There is no way I can do them all in one sitting.  Especially being the mommy and just having a c-section.  

Here is a preview of last nights photo shoot.  


Grandma and Grandpa got M & G Tonka trucks per Hub request for their first Christmas.  I wasn't thrilled about the trucks seeing as the boys were 9 months old at the time.  So Hubs agreed to put them in the attic for a little bit.  Having extra toys out in our little house is just not an option.

Hubs brought the trucks down from the attic awhile ago.  Ever since, M & G have loved playing with them.  Their favorite thing is to sit on the back and drive it around like it's a ride on toy.  Genius isn't it.

I decided to take a play from their book and put L on the back for a little ride.

Hopefully I will get the rest from this shoot up before the day is over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment