Wednesday, April 11, 2012

37 Weeks

This little man is going to be here before I know it.  I still have so much to do.  I am a list maker, but lately have been doing a horrible job at making them.  I figured I would make it here.  That way I won't loose it, leave it in the car, throw it away, or something else.

I am sure there are so many other things that should be on this list that I just can't think of right now.  I will come back and add if I need to.

I can't wait to see things get crossed off.



~ Wash little mans clothes.  (What are your opinions ... since I have two of most items in newborn, do I wash both and put both away, do I wash one set and put the other back in the attic, do I was both and hang one set and put the other set in drawers?)

~ Put little mans clothes away.

~ Wash blankets and put away.

~ Raise the crib.

~ Make "Now I lay me down to sleep" plaque/picture/wooden sign for over the crib.

~ Go through 'newborn' toys, clean and put away.

~ Get baby book (which will probably never be touched seeing as M&G's have barely been touched).

~ Get light blue fabric to wrap around Little Mans crib (to cover the chew marks from M&G)

~ Bring car seat and base down from attic.

~ Bring swing down from attic.

~ Get a rocking chair.

~ Get a DRYER!  ... YUP my dryer broke today (well technically last night but I wasn't home and found out today)

~ Wash little mans diapers.

~ Buy NB disposable diapers.

~ Organize LM's wall cubbies.

~ Go through M&G's toys in the living room and dining room.  Make room for a pack n play and swing... HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT WILL WORK!

~ Set up pack n play with the bassinet feature and changing table feature.  I didn't get to use the changing table feature with the boys so this will be fun.

~ Make some freezer meals (doubt that will happen)

~ Make and freeze some cookies.  YUM

~ Make a sandbox for M&G (I know that's not for little man... but I want it done before he gets here)


No comments:

Post a Comment