Monday, June 27, 2011

Chocolate and Peanut Butter

The hubs LOVES chocolate and peanut butter. I was making a chocolate cake for a 'cake order' I have and I had some left over batter so I made a bunch of cupcakes with it. I of course froze the cupcakes. Incase I needed them later. You know, if someone asked us to go to a party or if someone asked me for a cupcake order, I would have them. There was NO way I was going to be able to make any more cakes or cupcakes or cookies for that matter until school was out. I would have done it, but the hubs banned me from baking until I was done with work.

Being the nice wife I am :) hehe I did keep a few cupcakes out for hubs and for my brothers that just got home from Hillcrest. For Jon's I put on homemade peanut butter cream cheese frosting and for Matt (shhh) I just put on frosting from the white fluff canister. He would never eat the peanut butter frosting and I didn't have time to make white fluff for just 2 cupcakes. He was MORE than happy with what he got.


No comments:

Post a Comment