Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Blessed




I am so excited to be joining Gretchen's Blessed Blog Party today. You can find out reasons why she is blessed along with many other peoples blessings by visiting her blog at He Sows, She Sews. You can even join me and the others by linking up to her Blessed Party and share your blessings.

I AM BLESSED! There are so many reasons I am blessed. I could go on and on today. I am going to pick just one to share.

God has blessed me with the most amazing husband one could ask for! I know others of you are saying, no sorry, mine is the most amazing :) and I am sure he is great for you!

Sadly Saturday night my Grandmother passed away. I will share about her amazing life and what she has meant to me soon!

Sunday, being Father's Day, dear old hubs was suppose to be spoiled. This was not the case this year. Hubs spoiled his wife yesterday. He woke up early, helped feed the boys, changed diapers, and helped put them down for their morning nap. My aunt who came in for the death of her mother stayed with us over night. She had to run some errand in the morning and I offered to go with her (leaving hubs alone on his 'special' day).

When I got home I walked into a spotless, clean home. He spent his whole morning cleaning (and I mean cleaning) the house. He did this for me! He did this because he knows this is my last week at work and I have report cards, close out documents, etc. He did this because he knows I am grieving and would rather lay on the couch with him if I did get a chance to have a free moment. He did this because he knows I have been sick for a week and haven't been able to 'rest'. He did this for ME, because he LOVES ME!

The only way he can love me this much is because he loves his Heavenly Father! I am so in love with my Godly husband.

I am so BLESSED to be his wife!

Thank you Lord for sending him my way! Thank you for carving him into the man/father that he is today, the man/father that he is continuing to become.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you wrote this! You have been in our prayers as you've been mourning the loss of your grandma. I'm so proud of Jon for taking care of you. He just loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you do have a great husband!! How sweet to have the whole house cleaned for you!! I'm sorry that you are mourning the loss of your grandmother!! I'm glad that your husband is there for you supporting you!!

    ReplyDelete