Sunday, June 12, 2011

Luau Cookies

A couple of weekends ago we went to a 1st birthday party. The party had a luau theme. We had so much fun. The boys played in the baby pool, swung on swings, and ran all around the yard.

Mama and the boys getting in the car to go to the party.
I made cookies for the party. I was really happy with how the flowers came out but wasn't too pleased with the flip flops. The flowers were only two steps to get the icing done, where as the flip flops could have been as many as 4 or 5. I would have been happy with at least enough time to do 3. The first step being the main color. The second being the strap, and the third being the toe part. The fourth and fifth could have been just some extra detail. Oh well. They were just for fun.

The birthday boy's mama liked them so I was happy I brought them for her.

1 comment:

  1. You're header picture is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen.

    I can't believe you made those cookies- they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete