Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Blessed!


Once again I am joining the I'm Blessed party with Gretchen over at He Sows, She Sews. If you are blessed, which I know you are, come join me there :)

This may not sound profound or deep BUT I'm Blessed! Today is the start of my Stay at Home Mom career! I am so thrilled that Jon and I have made this decision. Now I get to stay home with these loves and watch them do a lot more of this.


Well I want to start strong, so I'm logging off and going to do a few THOUSAND loads of laundry to catch up from the whirl wind last few weeks I've had :)

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely infinitely blessed to be able to stay home with your little guys! How many of us who can't do that wish that we could! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M & G look so grown up! I hope you can rest a little after you past weeks.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this has been your desire for so long! I don't think you'll regret it one bit! Your boys are just so so amazing.

    ReplyDelete