Friday, January 6, 2012

Fast

Like always, Christmas came and went so fast.  

Last year as I was cleaning up Christmas decorations and making sure everything was back to 'normal' I had an idea for a 'photo shoot'.  Of course this year is no different.  

One of my girlfriends gave the boys a little goody bag for Christmas.  Inside were these adorable Christmas Rubber Duckies, huge lollipops, and chocolate Santas and Snowmen.   I laughed at with her saying, what in the world am I suppose to do with this stuff (other than the ducks of course).  I am normally not a chocolate person but for some reason I had no problem with devouring the little chocolates.  The huge lollipops sat on our counter for weeks.  I knew I wasn't going to eat them.  I was pretty sure Hubs would never eat one, and there was NO way I was going to give them to the boys.  I left them in a jar on the counter for 'decoration'. 

As I was 'cleaning' Christmas I decided it would be so much fun to give the lollipops to the boys and do a little 'photo shoot'.  

Here is what came of it.... 


M - G

They had no desire to leave their Santa hats on.  :( 



 G








G finished up his lollipop quickly.  Well I shouldn't say finished it... more like he was finished WITH it.


M








M on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed his lollipop and wasn't quite ready to give it up.  I continued to take pictures of him eating it because he was just so cute. :) 



















No comments:

Post a Comment