Saturday, January 7, 2012

1st Hair Cut

Yes, I know I already did a post on the boys first hair cut.  You can find it here if you are interested.  This is a little bit different of a first hair cut post.

The boys hair has gotten so long in just 2 months.  It's funny though because they still have some major bald spots and their hair is so thin that it doesn't look like they have very much.  Even though in most lighting they look bald, it was time for another hair cut.

This time Mommy did it.  I mentioned in their 1st hair cut post that I am the one that cuts Hubs hair and have been for almost 10 years.  We knew that I would be the one to cut the boys hair when the time came, but wanted to enjoy their first hair cut by watching.

I decided to bite the bullet today and cut it.  With the help of my brother we moved their chairs from the dining room to the living room, turned on one of their favorite movies (that Uncle hasn't seen yet) and I got busy cutting away.  Of course Uncle tried to make it a difficult task for me (as if cutting any 22 month olds hair isn't anyway).  He sat on the couch behind where the boys were sitting and continuously called their names and was making funny noises hoping they would yank away from me so I would mess up even more.  Thankfully :( my boys are TV junkies lately and didn't take their eyes off of their favorite movie.  And I promised myself and Hubs that this week I was going to try to break the tv watching again ... now that they are feeling better...but I was cutting hair and M has another fever SO... maybe tomorrow....

Anyway :)  here are the all done pictures :)

 G

M

As I'm sure you can tell from M's picture he was still watching his movie and there is nothing that would get in his way of that... not even saying CHEEEEESE which he loves so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment