Saturday, August 4, 2012

L's Baptism

Better late than never.  L was baptized in June.  We wanted to do it before we moved and Hubs mom was coming out to meet L and help with the Bigs, so we thought what better time to have him baptized.  


L and his godmother. 



L and Taita (my mom... one of the Lebanese ways to say Grandma).



Poor L was so uncomfortable that day and cried the entire baptism.  I wasn't surprised since that has been his thing since he was 2 weeks old... but it was a little embarrassing and sad because I have NO idea what the pastor said :/  




M & G... Taita gave them cars to play with during the service so they began to vroom too loudly haha.  



L and his godparents. 



This was the best we could do of a family picture.


L and Grandpa


L and Grandma



L and some of his uncles.  My brothers.




G and his Grandma



Poor L was done taking pictures.  Actually he had a cross necklace on and it twisted a bit much... I think that made him even more irritable.  

After church we invited some family and friends over for a little celebration



I made chocolate cake and chocolate chip and oatmeal cranberry cookies.  





For lunch I made chicken salad sandwiches, ham and turkey wraps, fruit cups, pasta salad.




It was such a beautiful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment