Saturday, September 3, 2011

Balloons

I know I've told you before that the boys LOVE balloons. They can't get enough of them. For the last 2 months I've been telling Hubs that I wanted to do a photo shoot with balloons. We finally around to it.

The boys didn't take their morning nap (which is VERY uncommon) so they took a super long afternoon nap. We almost missed the sun completely!

After getting dress and getting the boys all shnased up we ran to the party store to get balloons. It took us (Hubs) almost 20 minutes in the party shop. When Hubs got the balloons in the car the babes were going NUTS! They were so excited.

The pictures didn't turn out quiet like I wanted them too, but they aren't too bad.




















4 comments:

  1. Your boys are so adorable! Love following your blog :) Are they the ones for the talking youtube video? They look a lot like them. Also, I love your pictures. Are you a photographer? How do you get such great shots of your boys all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! Haha, no they are not the ones from the talking youtube video, but when my husband watched it, he even said when did you record this. Haha. They look just like them, bald, tall, and skinny. Thank you for complementing my pictures. I am not a photographer...but I LOVE to pretend I am!!! I wish I was. I think I get such great shots of the boys because they are normally extremely happy. That and you should see how many pictures are on my SD card that didn't come out. Your boys are awfully cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures are these outfits what they wore to the funeral? Adorable. I miss you guys so much! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little vests kill me! Love the family photos at the end!

    ReplyDelete