Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo Gift Bags

I found these little paper bags at Walmart for 20 cents each.  I bought enough for each kids goody bag.  I used the same foam stamp that I used to make the invitations to decorate the bag.  I have a huge waterproof, non smear black ink pad. 


I stamped each bag with the train and waited for them to dry.  Look at the wheels.  They crack me up.  When I bought the stamp at Michaels M wanted to hold onto it.  He was waving it around and saying CHOO CHOO, etc.  The next thing I know we are at the check out counter and I go to get it from him.  It is soaking wet and sticking out of his mouth.  I have NO idea how long he was chewing on the bottom of the stamp.  Each time I stamped it I smiled because you can see all the little teeth imprints from M chewing on it.  Gives each stamp character right ;)


After the train dried (well that's not true, they took awhile to dry so I was just careful not the lay my hand on it) I wrote Thank You! on the bag.  I thought about writing Tank You! but I couldn't get myself to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment