Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Blessed


I'm so sorry that I missed Gretchen's I'm Blessed party yesterday over at He Sows, She Sews. I decided I would post a day late. Why not right :)

I'm blessed!

Yesterday was hubs and my 7th wedding anniversary. 7 years!! I can't believe how time flies. I am truly blessed to be married to such a wonderful man!

My dad came to visit us for the last almost 2 weeks. It was a little bit of a surprise visit and the length of the visit was even more of a surprise. BUT what a wonderful surprise BLESSING it was to have him here. The babes love him SO much.

I was blessed this last week to watch the babes run out after every nap/sleep time to see where their Papa was and squeal in delight.

I am blessed to have such handy men in my life. Hubs and my dad built a corral for the babes in the front yard. Now I don't have to be terrified out there and I can even attempt to bring them out on my own.

I am blessed to have such understanding men in my life. After a day of having my cage out front I asked hubs if he could move it to the back yard. The back is a bit flatter than the front. He hasn't done it yet, but I know he will once he gets a chance :)

Hope you were able to take some time yesterday and think about all of your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment