Monday, August 1, 2011

Cookies


Sorry about the obnoxiously LARGE pictures lately!! I downloaded a free trial of a photo editing software and it has run out. It's either super small pictures now (which take forever to download) or super large pictures (that take seconds to download)...hmmm seems backwards.

I have been making the BEST oatmeal raisin cookies lately. Every time I'm going to make cookies I ask Jon if he wants chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin. Normally it's a no brainer he ALWAYS wants the chocolate chip. BUT not lately... now it's ALWAYS the oatmeal raisin. He has LOVED the new recipe I have been using to make these cookies.





This time I separated the dough in half. I put raisins in half and cranberries in the other half. I might do this EVERY time! The cranberry ones were SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment