Wednesday, December 28, 2011

M & J Senior Pictures

My brothers are home from boarding school for Christmas break.  I can't believe that they are going to be graduating high school this May.  It's crazy to me!  Since they were home I was able to take their Senior pictures.

I'm sorry, I always have a really hard time narrowing down which pictures to post.  So like always here is a picture overload of our photo shoot this afternoon.

Since I had them together I started off with taking a picture of them together.  It is not very often they allow their pictures being taking.  I was really expecting this to be a brutal experience.  I was pleasantly pleased that they happily cooperated.



 The next grouping is of my brother J.
























This set is of my brother M. 


























I'm not sure why the pictures are a bit blurry on the blog when they weren't at all blurry on the picture viewer I have.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment