Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Traditions

When the boys were in daycare way back last September to November they made a lot of really cute crafts.  I cracked up at how much they did there.  I mean they were only 6-8 months.  

During Halloween they made a cute little footprint, turned it upside down and dabbed two little fingerprint eyes.  They were adorable.  When I saw them I decided that I was going to make little hand and or footprint traditions.  

For Thanksgiving I made little turkey handprints (I wish I showed these to you during their respective holidays... I will next time).  

For Christmas we made little footprint Christmas trees with fingerprint ornaments.  Of course we did the same thing this year.  I want to do one every year for each holiday until they are old farts like me :)

I look at last years print compared to this years and I just can't believe how much they have grown!  




No comments:

Post a Comment